Muhammad Ali Autographed Boxing Glove (w/ cert. of auth)
Memorabilia > Sports
|Item ID||Starting Bid||Bids||Current Bid|
Muhammad Ali Autographed Boxing Glove
On display at SRAC with certificate of authenticity !
All autographed items undergo a detailed forensic examination by the experts at the independent third-party authentication firm R&M Real to confirm authenticity. All autographed items come with a Certificate of Authenticity and licensed counterfeit-proof authentication holograms from R&M Real.
- R&M Real is comprised of over 80+ years of experience in law enforcement and forensic questioned document examination.
- R&M Real is an independent third-party authentication firm that does not engage in the buying or selling of autographed collectibles. Their sole interest is examining handwriting and signatures to determine an items authenticity.
- The company’s Forensic Questioned Document Examiner has a 40-year career as a decorated New York City Police Lieutenant and Commanding Officer where he supervised countless investigations into crimes involving forgeries.
- The company’s memberships include The National Association of Document Examiners, The American College of Forensic Examiners Institute, The Manuscript Society, The International Grapho-Analysis Society and The American Association of Handwriting Analysts.
Certificate Of Authenticity, Hologram Identifier & Online Registry
- All signatures are forensically examined in person (not by computer scan.)
- All items from Charity Fundraising come with the R&M Real Certificate of Authenticity. This document will bear the R&M Real licensed counterfeit-proof authentication hologram that includes a matching number on both the certificate and the item itself.
- After a thorough forensic examination of our autographed collectibles the Forensic Questioned Document Examiner of R&M Real signs each certificate.
- All items that have a R&M Real Certificate of Authenticity are downloaded into their database and customers can look up their specific item by the unique hologram identifier verifying the items authenticity in their online registry.